SWEDISH BIRDS - SWEDISH DISHCLOTH
Swedish dishcloths, invented in 1949 in Sweden, have been used for years in Scandinavian homes and now you can use them too! These little wonders are an amazing little spongy soft cloth made of made of cellulose fiber and recycled cotton tree fiber. The colors on the patterns won't fade. When wet they are very soft and then they dry very quickly which means there is no sour smell like a dirty sponge. The idea behind these eco-friendly cleaning cloth is to bring you function in simple, classic, fun Scandinavian style for the home and kitchen.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly absorbent; holds up to 20 times its weight in water (no more 15 paper towels to wipe up a spill!)
- Wipes down any surface streak-free or lint free (glass, stainless steel, granite, ...)
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting - lasts anywhere from 6-12 months
- Biodegradable – once it has seen its useful life, simply put into your organic bin or compost heap
- Quick drying – prevents bacteria from spreading
- Easy to keep clean; stick in the top of your dishwasher to sanitize or pop in the microwave wet for 2 minutes or throw it in your washing machine (do not tumble dry or it will shrink) - Can be washed over 200 times
- Colors won’t fade
- Perfect to use in any room in the house for any task - with or without soap or cleaners - makes a perfect dust cloth, just dampen and wring out well
- So soft for baby's bath time
- Great for the rv, cabin, a day trip, on the boat - stick it in the car or your suitcase; you never know when you'll need one
- Excellent for gift giving, ladies get togethers, house warming gift, etc
- Men love it for detailing the car, motorcycle, boat
- Lots of cute designs!
- 6.75 in x 8 in
MADE IN SWEDEN. DESIGNED IN SWEDEN.